Thursday, September 22, 2011

KITTEN HILLZ







(top: Audrey 3+1; pants: Zara; wedges: Qupid)

Today I recorded a hair FAILtorial and was pissed that my day off this week was essentially wasted. But that's negative energy so I'm no gonna dwell on that :-P

Have you started thinking of Halloween costumes this year? My friends and I are planning a trip to Vegas for Halloween so I'm trying to come up with 2 costumes and I have no idea of what I want to be. I take that back. I have no idea of what I want to be that does not involve me walking down The Strip half naked, freezing my ass off. Last year I was a black cat one night and a cavewoman the next unaware that Vegas isn't hot in October. I wasn't happy. So this year I want to be something that involves sleeves and my ass not hanging out. Any suggestions?

No comments:

Post a Comment