Monday, February 6, 2012

2.6.12

Some friends and I had lunch at Urth Caffe in Downtown LA's Art District. As we were walking inside I saw Fairuza Balk (the crazy main witch from The Craft). I told my friends and they were mad I didn't tell them when we first walked in but I HATE approaching "celebrities" or acknowledging them LOL I'd feel so stupid.
We walked around the city a bit and I asked this kid if I could use his skateboard and I skated up the street then down the street. When I got back to give him his skateboard. He told us he was from Seattle. After he left, a homeless man appeared walking down the sidewalk in our direction. One of my friends said she was going to move because there was a homeless guy walking toward us. I've never been one to judge transients so I didn't trip. I turned to pick up a cup the I left on this cement thing. As I did this he was walking past. All of a sudden I felt him behind me and he smacked my ass and kept walking! He didn't say anything, change his facial expression, look at us or anything! It was totally unexpected and I went into shock. I felt violated, sick, etc. It's funny to write about now and it could've been worse but WTF who does that? Now I know to keep my pepper spray LITERALLY on hand at all times. In my purse apparently isn't close enough :-/
We went to my friend's apartment and took pictures all over his place LOL. Then I had to go to a meeting :( So we left and that's the end of that story.

No comments:

Post a Comment