Wednesday, May 18, 2011

5.18.11










I'm so happy that my best chica, Jessica, is coming home from Europe today! As some of you know, she and our friend Franchesca have a travel blog, http://www.mypeacelovetravel.com/, and I can't wait to read about this trip. I told her to record a lot so I can upload a video of it on my channel. Anyway, she told me that she fell head over heels in L.O.V.E. with Paris and that I'd love it and now I want to go so bad! I've always wanted to travel to France because I took French in high school but I never REALLY thought about it until now! I can't wait to be able to travel overseas. I love traveling anywhere. I like seeing new things and meeting new people.
I'm crop top crazy, if you haven't noticed by now. But foolishly, I took my hair shears to this cute shirt a few days ago and ruined it. I tried to cut fringe on the bottom, which came out crappy anyway so then I was forced to make it a crop top. I guess everyone has favorite articles of clothing. Mine are dresses, rompers, and (obviously) crop tops. It ended up being super windy outside but I didn't change because apparently I don't know how to dress for seasons other than Spring and Summer. I'm known for wearing too little. But what can I say? I'm a California girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment