Tuesday, May 31, 2011

BLACK





















Sometimes when I'm getting ready to go take pictures with my angel pie of a chihuahua, I want to change into something "cute" but I don't because this is how I really dress! I feel like my outfits aren't blog worthy because I'm not wearing heels, boyfriend blazers, or designer a...ny...thing but this is me! Simple, inexpensive, at times mismatched, but functional. I like to throw random things on that I can chill in all day because that's what I do, chill.
Anyhoodle, I got back from New York yesterday and the first day I was there I was walking down the street talking to my friend about coincidences and I was wearing this peace sign scarf then we turned the corner and passed a girl who was wearing the same exact scarf as me! I pointed at her and said "Twins!" and both of us laughed and just walked past each other. I wonder who she was.
So anyway, in these pics I'm wearing a Forever 21 sunnies, top and shorts, thrifted cardigan and purse, boots from a random LA store, my mom gave me the scarf, my earrings are from JewelMint, and the white rose is a flower I pulled off of a synthetic bouquet from the dollar store.
It's getting closer and closer to summer and I love the color that my hair turns around this time. In fall and winter my hair darkens and looks almost gray and not cute! So I'm happy whenever I get these golden highlights from the sun. I'm thinking about really highlighting my hair but I don't want to deal with them growing out and the maintenance of having dyed hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment