Wednesday, July 6, 2011

MODELO
















Today my BASTIE and I finally got a chance to test out her new Nikon SLR d3000..... that's a camera by the way. She's been wanting a DSLR camera for awhile and I'm so happy that she finally got her wish... only so she can take pictures for my blog LOL. Anyhoodle, this was her first photoshoot EVER. Didn't she do a bomb job? We chose to use this shoot as practice and I'm glad we did because due to technical difficulties, I was only able to edit a few pictures! I wish I had photoshop though so I can really edit but I'm too cheap to buy it. This shoot really inspired me to actually follow through with photoshoot concepts that I have in my brain and to find useful landscapes etc. I'm thinking of investing in a DSLR for my birthday but 1. that's a lot of $$$ 2. Using any other camera other than a regular point and shoot seems like rocket science and I'm extremely impatient and 3. I like playing the model role! I honestly love being in front of the camera. I love doing my hair and makeup, putting outfits together, posing, and just taking creative control. Both of us have an eye for what's aesthetically appealing and what's not.
By the end of the shoot my hair had gone flat and frizzy so I wasn't able to post a lot of our lake pictures... and when I say I wasn't able to, I mean I didn't want to because my hair was off point. But overall it went very well and I'm impressed with the results. I think we make a good creative team and I'm excited for future shoots. We've already come up with a concept for the next one and without giving away too much detail, I refer to it as "Project: Running Wild".
Check out my chica's new blog and follow her on Twitter! Show some love.

No comments:

Post a Comment