Sunday, July 31, 2011

QUEEN OF THE FORTRESS












When Jess was taking these pictures of me she said I looked like the queen of the fortress who lures men in, has sex with them, then kills them. I bought this dress at a thrift store about a year ago but I never wear it because it's a little too big but I love the pattern.
This past week I've been getting a lot of dental work done and I have a few more appointments this coming week. A few weeks ago, I chipped a tooth while eating an apple and I procrastinated on going to the dentist right away so by the time I went, I had to get a root canal on that tooth. A root canal is a process and I got mine done on the tooth that's right next to what I call my vampire teeth. This is why I'm not smiling in these pictures LOL. I didn't want anyone to see the temporary cap on that tooth but come August 10th my smile will be as good as new! I also asked the dentist for braces after all my work but the more I think of it, I feel like I'm too old to have braces ya know? Can you imagine ME with braces? I can't. So hopefully I can get Invisalign or something.

No comments:

Post a Comment