Tuesday, June 7, 2011

6.7.11








I recorded this entire hair tutorial then my camera died and deleted it! So I have to re-record tomorrow and instead of letting this hairstyle go to waste, I took pictures of it for my blog. I'm just going to use this bad experience as more time to perfect the tutorial.
The color combination of my H&M tube top makes my mouth water. Is that weird? My shorts are Forever 21 in case anyone cares. I went to a thrift store today and when I walked in, I was greeted my an 8 year old in black stripper heels that were way to big for her feet. She said, "Hi!". I love kids. Anyway, I didn't get anything because I got there 30 minutes before the store closed and I can't be rushed in a thrift store because I HAVE to try things on. I was sad when I found out the store was closing soon because I'd already picked out some cute stuff and I had to put it all back. I hope the same things are there in the morning. So then I went to the mall and bought shoes. A lot of stores in the mall have buy one, get one 50% off sales. I bought 4 pairs of Springy shoes and I can't wait to wear them. I have absolutely nothing interesting or of importance to write about. Can you tell?

No comments:

Post a Comment