Saturday, August 6, 2011

MAD DECENT




























Saturday, my chica Jordan and I went to the Mad Decent Block Party. Shit was crackin. So we took pictures of people (mostly girls) who had hair we liked or who were generally bomb. I feel like we took pictures and talked to about a million people that day including a homeless man who was born and raised on a cotton plantation whose downfall was drugs and "the wrong woman". I also started a conversation in the restroom with a 15 year girl who I thought was 21 who told me she tried ecstasy at raves before and had sex only with 1 guy and got straight A's. I asked her if she thinks it's possible to be a party girl and a good girl and she answered with a definite, "Yeah". She probably thought I was weird.





Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment