Thursday, June 9, 2011

GUESS Model Hair Tutorial











GUESS ads are among my favorite because they're so sexy and glamourous. I've been wanting to do a Guess inspired tutorial for awhile and I finally got around to it. This look was specifically inspired by Russian model Irina Shayk's ad for Spring/Summer 2009. Her spread was one of my favorites because she's effing gorgeous and I always liked the look of light eyes and red lips for some reason. Google her for picture references!
When I think Guess, I think winged eyeliner, pouty lips, big luscious hair, pushup bras, and of course denim. So this is the mock Guess look I wore for my video (minus the shoes). My bra is H&M, dress was thrifted, shoes are BCBG, earrings are H&M, necklace is the Swarovski crystal I always wear, and I bought my ring at Forever 21 awhile ago because it reminded me of Gwen Stefani.

No comments:

Post a Comment